- late May until Thanksgiving
- 7 days a week, 11:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays 9:00 to 5:00 p.m. (from Labour Day to Thanksgiving)
- Farmers Market, Saturdays 9:00 to 1:00 p.m. (from end of May to Thanksgiving)
Open for Special Events from October to December:
- Witches Walk, Christmas Market, Children's Christmas Market, Candlelight Walk/Santa Claus Parade and photos
Outside of regular hours, group tours may be arranged by appointment (see Booking page for form).
GRAND OPENING - JUNE 12, 2022
- second floor: Cultural Centre, Indigenous Display, and Art Gallery
- Hillsdale History and Milling Pieces
Riverside Hideaway Restaurant is open. Call for reservations at 705-686-3072. For more information, check out its website at www.riversidehideaway.ca .
If you are interested in holding your event at the Mill, please download the booking application on the Booking page. The second floor Artists Gallery is also available for exhibitions and its form is also on the Booking page. If you would like to book a historic tour of the Mill for your group, please complete the Tour of the Mill form on the Booking page. All forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are dedicated to preserving the history of the Coldwater Mill for the future. Please help us with your donation to keep this piece of history standing in the heart of the community from which it was born.
Donate today by clicking here Canada Helps
Or through Pay Pal below: