Mill is open:
- late May until the end of September
- 7 days a week, 10:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- open Saturdays only in September
- Farmers Market, Fridays, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. (from June 2nd to September 29)
Open for Special Events In November and December:
- Christmas Market (Nov. 18 & 25 - 10 to 3 p.m.), Santa Claus Parade and photos (Dec. 2, 5:30 to 7:30)
Outside of regular hours, group tours may be arranged by appointment (see Booking page for form).
The Coldwater Mill will be holding its Annual General Meeting on the 21 of September, 2023 from 5:00 - 7:00, on the second floor at the Mill. All are welcome.
If you are interested in holding your event at the Mill, please download the booking application on the Booking page. The second floor Artists Gallery is also available for exhibitions and its form is also on the Booking page. If you would like to book a historic tour of the Mill for your group, please complete the Tour of the Mill form on the Booking page. All forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are dedicated to preserving the history of the Coldwater Mill for the future. Please help us with your donation to keep this piece of history standing in the heart of the community from which it was born.
Donate today by clicking here Canada Helps
Or through Pay Pal below: